Ways To Give

The National Center for Healthy Veterans at Valor Farm exists to fill a need that has been unmet for many decades: a holistic, comprehensive, faith-based approach to Veteran health that taps into the resources and good will of the American people. 

There are many ways you can support our mission. Our Veterans have written a blank check for their lives on behalf of every American – the 1% of our population defending the other 99%. May each of us heed the call to provide help, hope, and healing to our Veterans and send them back as healthy family members, entrepreneurs, educators, business leaders, and role models. America needs her Veterans more than ever before! 

Please consider making a donation through one of the following ways to give:

Stone Ridge Foundation (dba: National Center for Healthy Veterans) is a tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) (federal tax ID #84-2852661).
We are a vetted ministry operating within New Horizon’s Foundation (NHF) who has a Platinum GuideStar Rating.

All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.

National Center For Healthy Veterans logo

Opens NCHV’s Giving Page on New Horizon’s Website

Text to give at 719-445-8383
(Text: VETS $$$.$$)

Check or Donor Advised Fund (DAF) grant payable to:

Stone Ridge Foundation
(DBA) National Center for Healthy Veterans
P.O. Box 74, Altavista, VA 24517

Electronic Funds Transfer:
Please call: 888-317-4677
for routing and account information.

Other Ways to Give:

Planned Giving Instruments
Please call: 888-317-4677 for further information

Gifts in Kind
(labor, materiel, equipment, livestock, farm vehicles, et al)
Please call: 888-317-4677 for further information

Refer NCHV to others and host a local NCHV “Friendraiser.”

Scroll to Top

In the last stage of the program Patriots learn about post graduation support and how to maintain balance in their new environments. They also conduct an outbound assessment of the outcome of their PDP and receive assistance transitioning to new employment and living arrangements.

Key Activities or Objectives:

  • Outbound Assessments
  • Graduate Support Programs
  • Graduation

Supporting Text | Additional Text if needed.

NCHV partners with the best in industry and the best educators to help veterans develop the skills they need to transition successfully to civilian employment at ZERO cost to them.

Key Activities or Objectives:

  • Transition Preparation
  • Career Preparation

Supporting Text | Additional Text if needed.

A nationally renowned, faith-based trauma healing course designed to help veterans of all eras and their families recover from the spiritual and moral wounds of war.

Key Activities or Objectives:

  • Less Pain, Anger, Fatigue, Anxiety, and Depression.
  • More Forgiveness and Meaning
  • Better Social Participation and Connectedness
  • Quality of Life

“The hospital fixed my body, but REBOOT fixed my soul. REBOOT sought out and resued the man I once was.”

Trauma Healing For Everyone

This one-of-a-kind course teaches you how to build bounce, weather the storm, and bounce back without getting stuck. This course is widely used in church and academic settings to build personal resilience.

Key Activities or Objectives:

  • Preparing for the Storms of Life
  • Weathering the Storms
  • Bouncing Back
  • Navigating Adversity

“We are often troubled, but not crushed; sometimes in doubt, but never in despair; there are many enemies, but we are never without a friend; and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.”
2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Resilience: Learning to Bounce

The Patriot onboarding period includes familiarization with the farm, its work, living, and recreational areas, an individual assessment, and the creation of the holistic Personal Development Plan.

Key Activities or Objectives:

  • Onboard & Familiarization
  • Inbound Assessments
  • Personal Development Plan

Returning Healthy Veterans to America