About National Center for Healthy Veterans
Assess outcomes, inform best practices, validate, and legitimize the use of conventional alternative/holistic wellness regimens utilizing state-of-the-art technologies and treatment approaches.
NCHV Research Objectives
Establish holistic R&D approach toward validating methodologies to support NCHV mission and vision.
- Utilize centralized, protected, IRB, and HIPPA compliant data repository to eliminate unnecessary, redundant research studies.
- Support collaboration of researchers and clinical experts across domains to ensure positive treatment outcomes and move scientific understanding forward.
Create a coordination and synchronization center for Veteran wellness.
- Deliver tangible results to team members, providers, and support staff professionals in a timely manner.
- Provide rapid RDTE capability to transform results into new evidence-based treatment and training regimens.
- Rapid dissemination of information to NCHV participants, staff, and community of interest.
- Advocate training and treatment potential to a broad community of interest.